All people, whether male or female, are born with some breast cells and tissue. Even though males do not develop milk-producing breasts, a man’s breast cells and tissue can still develop cancer. Even so, male breast cancer is very rare. Less than one percent of all breast cancer cases develop in men, and only one in a thousand men will ever be diagnosed with breast cancer.

A guaranteed minimum of 25% of all revenue made by from the sale of this ammunition will be donated to the American Cancer Society for accredited research focused on the origins of breast cancer. The remaining 75% is allocated to cover components, manufacturing, internal administrative, marketing, and accounting costs.