6.5 Creedmoor 122gr High Velocity Controlled Chaos Copper
The Lehigh Controlled Chaos bullet is designed to penetrate to a specific depth and to fracture as the internal hydraulic pressure exceeds the hoop strength of the nose design. At the time of fracture, a massive energy spike is released as the particles break away and radiate outward from the initial trajectory path. This energy spike and resulting temporary cavity sends a shock wave through the animal’s circulatory and nervous systems immediately shutting down the functioning of these systems.
Built to the tightest tolerances for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many guns. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
The development of this technology was the result of an animal control agency’s request for a no lead bullet that would provide extensive wound trauma with little minimal pass through energy. Basically the idea was to burst the bullet into numerous particles at a predetermined depth creating many wounds and a large temporary cavity with shot placement at or near the central nervous system. The agency had tried copper matrix frangible rounds and found the penetration depth and particle size were less than what was require for proper terminal performance.
- Cases checked for weight variances and a likeness
- Necks and shoulders checked for perfect chamberings
- Brass is cut to exact SAAMI specifications
- Overall length double checked to ensure lands/bullet marriage
- Cartridges are visually inspected, as always, after a precise machine inspection
- Many wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- CNC machined from solid copper or brass, not formed or swaged
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- A separate base for penetration along the original trajectory
- Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.